1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 18 x 13-inch baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a well-floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry to a 14 x 12-inch rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium-size bowl, mix squash, onion, bread crumbs, 1 cup of the Egg Beaters, the honey and salt. Spread the mixture over the puff pastry leaving a 1-inch border. Top with the sage leaves and half of the goat cheese. Lay the bacon strips on top and sprinkle with the remaining goat cheese.
4. Fold over 1-inch of the puff pastry to create a border on all sides of the tart. Brush the border with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Egg Beaters.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and flaky.
6. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 8 to 12 pieces.