Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 35 mins
- 1/2 of 15-ounce box refrigerated folded ready-to-use piecrust (1 crust)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 small onion, grated (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 6 ounces goat cheese
1. Place baking sheet on middle shelf of oven. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold piecrust; gently fit into bottom and up sides of 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
2. In large bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, onion, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Scatter broccoli over bottom of pie crust. Crumble goat cheese on top; carefully pour in egg mixture. Place on heated baking sheet in oven.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center tests clean and top is slightly golden. Let cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove side; place on serving platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 264, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 149, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 382, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.