This luscious cheesecake baked in a chocolate graham cracker crust captures the flavors of the creamy sweet cocktail known as a Brandy Alexander.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. In food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs are formed. Add sugar and butter; pulse until crumbs are moistened. Press into bottom and up side of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.Filling:
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add sugar and cornstarch; beat on medium-high speed until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add brandy and creme de cacao; beat until smooth. Pour filling into crust.
4. Bake at 325 degrees F until edge of cheesecake is just set and center slightly jiggles, 60 to 70 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Run a thin knife around inside edge of pan. Let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight.Garnish:
5. Remove side of pan. Whip heavy cream and sugar to stiff peaks. Use to garnish cheesecake. Scatter with chocolate-covered coffee beans.