1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.Prepare pastry:
2. Combine flour and salt in medium-size bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over mixture, tossing lightly with fork until dough holds together.
3. Roll dough out on floured surface with floured rolling pin. Cut dough into six 5-inch rounds. Fit dough into six 4-inch tartlet shells with removable bottoms. Refrigerate tart shells until ready to use.Prepare filling:
4. Combine blueberries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon rind, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in bowl. Spoon into tart shells. Place foil on bottom of oven rack to catch drips.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven until filling is bubbly and pastry is golden, about 40 minutes. Tent with aluminum foil if pastry browns too quickly.