1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium-size bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Spread mixture over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch-square metal tart pan with removable bottom. Press crumbs firmly against pan to form pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool completely.
2. When crust is cool, place water in a 1-cup glass measuring cup. Sprinkle gelatin over water and let soften for 2 minutes. Heat in the microwave oven for 10 to 15 seconds to dissolve gelatin. Stir and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Wash berries and dry thoroughly on paper toweling. Set aside 27 berries for garnish. Place remaining berries in small bowl.
4. In large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream and confectioners sugar on high speed until thickened, about 1 minute. Add gelatin mixture and beat until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. On low speed, briefly beat in lemon curd to combine (mixture should be smooth and form stiff peaks).
5. Spread a thin layer of lemon filling over bottom of shell. Sprinkle about half of the berries over the filling in a single layer; gently spread half of the remaining filling over berries. Sprinkle on remaining berries in a single layer. Top with remaining filling.
6. To garnish, arrange cookie halves, evenly spaced, around pie. Decorate with berries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides before serving.