1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. In large bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie plate.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Transfer the pie dish to a wire rack; let cool.Filling:
4. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over the water; let stand until gelatin is softened, about 3 minutes. Heat over medium-low heat until gelatin is melted and liquid is clear, about 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
5. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth. On low speed, drizzle in gelatin mixture. Increase to medium-high speed; beat 2 minutes or until smooth.
6. In medium-size bowl, beat the 3/4 cup heavy cream on medium speed until foamy. Increase speed to medium-high; beat until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream, and shaved chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.Garnish:
7. In medium-size bowl, beat together the 1/2 cup heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Drizzle in the liqueur; beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently spoon the whipped cream mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe rosettes decoratively on top of the cheesecake. Garnish the top of the cheesecake with the raspberries or strawberries.