1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. On lightly floured surface, with lightly floured rolling pin, roll out pastry to 13-inch circle. Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate. Trim off excess dough, leaving 1-inch overhang. Fold overhang over to form stand-up edge; crimp. Line crust with aluminum foil; fill with pie weights or dried beans.
2. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until crust is very lightly colored. Remove the aluminum foil with the weights.Meanwhile, prepare Filling:
3. Chop green onions in food processor. Add artichokes; process with on-and-off pulses just until chopped.
4. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add artichoke mixture and tarragon; saute 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
5. Combine eggs, half-and-half, Parmesan, salt, pepper and nutmeg in food processor. Whirl 30 seconds or until blended.
6. Spoon artichoke mixture into hot crust. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Place dish on baking sheet. Pour in egg mixture.
7. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake quiche for 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes or until firm in center before serving.
1. Place flour and salt in food processor. Pulse to combine. Add butter and shortening. Pulse until texture of coarse meal.
2. With on-and-off pulses, add 4 tablespoons water just until mixture comes together. Pinch small handful of dough together; if it doesn't stick together, add another tablespoon water and process until combined. Scrape onto waxed paper, flatten into 5-inch disk. Chill 30 minutes.