1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place pastry shells on ungreased baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Remove shells and cool on a wire rack.
2. Meanwhile, place cherries and 2 tablespoons of the apple brandy in small bowl and let soak at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Place apple pie filling and cherries with liquid in a small saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes until heated through.
4. Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of apple brandy with the melted vanilla ice cream.
5. To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup filling into each pastry shell. Spoon some of the vanilla sauce onto 6 small dessert plates and place the filled pastry shell over the sauce.