1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place 1 thawed pastry sheet on lightly floured work surface. Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from each long side. Brush a 1-inch-wide strip along the 2 long sides with egg mixture. Lay a cut strip along each cut side to form a border. Brush with egg mixture. Using a fork, prick bottom of pastry in several places, about 1 inch apart; do not prick border. With a metal spatula, transfer pastry to prepared baking sheet.
3. Repeat with remaining puff pastry.
4. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 17 minutes or until nicely browned. Transfer baking sheet to wire rack; let cool. Gently press down centers of tarts if they puff.
5. Combine apple pie filling, raisins and cardamom in medium-size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until very hot, about 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Spoon half of filling into each of cooled tarts.
6. Stir together confectioners sugar and milk in small cup until smooth. Drizzle icing over tarts. Makes 12 servings.