1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 14 x 5 x 1-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray. Wrap bottom of pan tightly with foil.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon and salt. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. With fork, stir in ground almonds and sugar, then egg. Mix until dough just comes together (knead in bowl a few times if necessary). Shape into ball. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of tart pan; crust will be about 3/4 inch thick.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer pan to wire rack; let cool 15 minutes. Remove foil; remove side of pan from bottom. Loosen tart from bottom with spatula; remove to serving plate; let cool completely.
4. Spread jam over top of cooled tart. Sprinkle toasted almonds around top edge of tart. Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Let come to room temperature to serve.Note:
5. To toast almonds, spread almonds on baking sheet. Toast in 400 degrees F oven until golden, about 5 minutes.