Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup couscous
- Weekend-Prepped Cooked Squash
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. In a medium bowl combine the chicken, oil, tarragon, 1/2 tsp. salt, and pepper. Grill the chicken 4 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside (165 degrees F).
2. In a large saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add the couscous, 1/4 tsp. salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in the squash and tomatoes.
3. Reserve 4 tenders for Thursday and serve the rest with the couscous.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
1. Chop zucchini and squash. Saute with a bit of olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 366, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 83, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 39, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 536, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 13, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 37, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 448, Potassium (mg): 671, calcium (mg): 29, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.