Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fruit-infused balsamic vinegar (such as pomegranate or cherry)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 cups frisee
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 12 thin slices reduced-fat, reduced-sodium ham (about 4 oz)
- 12 thin slices reduced-fat, reduced-sodium Swiss cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup grapes
- 12 slices crusty French bread (1/2 inch thick; about 4 oz total)
1. In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, cranberries, red peppers, onion, olive oil, vinegar and parsley.
2. On 4 dinner plates, arrange equal amounts of frisee, tomatoes, ham, cheese, olives and grapes. Spoon an equal amount of chickpea mixture over frisee. Serve with bread.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 444, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 800, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.