Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 475°F 17 mins
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 15 ounce can refried beans, stirred to loosen
- 3/4 cup medium-hot jarred salsa
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
1. Heat oven to 475 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up on a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
3. Spread refried beans over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Spoon on salsa and black beans. Scatter cheese over top.
4. Bake at 475 degrees F for 15 to 17 minutes, or until bottom of pizza is brown and crispy.
5. Scatter cilantro, lettuce and tomatoes over top and cut into 6 slices. Serve with Arugula-Carrot Salad, if desired.
Tip Arugula-Carrot Salad
- Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp sherry wine vinegar, 1 tsp honey and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Toss with 8 cups baby arugula and 2 cups shredded carrots.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 414, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 794, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.