Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 9 hrs on LOW
- 1 medium-size onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles (optional)
1. Blend onion, garlic, cinnamon, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Place ribs in slow-cooker bowl and pour sauce over top. Cover and cook on LOW for 9 hours.
2. Transfer ribs to a platter. Skim and discard excess fat from liquid. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons vinegar and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Top ribs with sauce. Serve with cooked noodles, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 416, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 134, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 44, sodium (mg): 371, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.