- 1 bag (10 oz.) frozen Alexia Chipotle Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup store-bought pico de gallo salsa
- Sliced avocado, optional
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread the sweet-potato fries on the baking sheet and bake for 24 minutes. Remove from oven.
2. Top with beans, corn, cheese, and pico de gallo. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with avocado, if desired.
- Roll up leftover nachos in large tortillas, wrap in foil, and serve warm as burritos the next day!
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 503, Fat, total (g): 23, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 1036, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.