Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 8 large tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked sweet potatoes (mashed or roasted and cubed)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Chili powder
- For serving: sour cream, salsa, and/or hot sauce
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place 2 tortillas on each of two baking trays. Top with cheese, beans, sweet potato, and avocado slices, spreading ingredients evenly over the tortilla. Sprinkle with cumin and chili powder. Place a second tortilla on top of each of the 4 filled quesadillas and press down. Bake for 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into wedges. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and hot sauce as desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 19, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1038, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.