Since this recipe contains honey it is best for babies at least 12 months old.
1. Whisk baby oatmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk the butter, milk, sweet potato and fruit purees, honey and eggs together until thoroughly combined.
3. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; the batter should be slightly thick.
4. Heat a large skillet (cast-iron or nonstick) over medium heat. Rub the pan with oil.
5. For each pancake, spoon 1 rounded tablespoonful of batter onto the pan. Once bubbles begin to form on the top side of the pancake, flip the pancake and cook until the bottom is golden-brown, about 3-4 minutes total. Continue with the remaining of the batter.
6. Serve the pancakes immediately, straight from the skillet or keep them warm in a low oven, covered loosely with aluminum foil.