Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3/4 pound Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Gala apples, peeled, cored and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Apple chips, for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large, lidded pot over medium heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in sweet potatoes, Idaho potatoes, apples, chicken broth and 1 cup water. Cover and bring to a simmer. Cook 20 minutes.
2. Blend soup in batches until smooth. Return to heat. Stir in maple syrup, salt and pepper. Serve with apple chips.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 221, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 537, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.