Servings: 4 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 8 thin orange slices
- 4 baby bok choy, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 4 skinless center-cut salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- Black pepper
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare four parchment hearts.
2. In a small dish, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha (if using), honey, and ginger.
3. Arrange a layer of orange slices, then bok choy over one half of each piece of paper. Place salmon on top; season with salt and pepper. Divide sauce over salmon; seal packages.
4. Arrange packets on two large baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes, switching position of pans halfway through. Transfer packets to plates with a wide spatula. Slit tops; gently open. Finish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 430, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 764, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.