1. In a heavy resealable plastic bag add the orange juice, sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, five spice powder, and chicken. Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together honey, lemon juice, and 4 teaspoons soy sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in prepared baking pan. Roast chicken wings, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Turn; roast 15 minutes more.
4. Meanwhile, transfer marinade to a small heavy saucepan. Use a slotted spoon to remove the garlic and ginger pieces and discard. Bring marinade to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced to about 2 tablespoons, stirring occasionally. Stir in the honey mixture and return to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes more or until reduced to 1/3 cup.
5. Brush wings with 2 tablespoons of the glaze. Roast chicken for 5 minutes more. Remove wings to a platter and drizzle with remaining glaze.