Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 15 ounce can no-salt-added garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Remove the shrimp to a bowl and set aside. Wipe out pan with a paper towel.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes and salt. Cover the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to shrivel and blister, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the garbanzo beans to the tomatoes in skillet. Cook for 1 minute, stirring to scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan. Add shrimp and any juices that accumulated in the bowl. Add the rosemary and stir until mixture is heated through. Add pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 295, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 172, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 20, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 30, vit. A (IU): 923, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 301, Potassium (mg): 428, calcium (mg): 121, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.