Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 1 salmon fillet (16/20 oz.), sliced into 4 pieces
- 12 ounces cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, finely sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay the salmon fillets, skin sides down, on a baking sheet and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the butternut-squash pieces and cherry tomatoes around the salmon. Drizzle olive oil over the salmon and vegetables.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon and vegetables, then lay lemon slices over the top and bake for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the pan in the oven for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 273, Fat, total (g): 14, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 638, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.