1. Coat the slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Roll out pizza dough and place in the bottom of the slow-cooker, pushing the dough up the sides of the slow-cooker to form the rim of the pizza.
3. Baste crust with melted butter.
4. Mix eggs, bacon, little smokies, onions, and cheese together and place mixture on top of dough.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, or until pizza dough is done.
6. Note from Nicole Sparks: When I scramble eggs or fry bacon, I always make extra for recipes like this.