Servings: 6 Yield: 6 slices Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Weekend-Prepped Squash Ribbons
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- Weekend-Prepped Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Press dough into a 12-in. circle onto the pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
2. Brush dough with oil. Top with squash ribbons, mozzarella, bacon, and Parmesan. Bake 6 to 8 minutes more or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini and squash into ribbons.
1. Crisp cook bacon. Drain and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 266, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 164, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 7, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 454, Potassium (mg): 99, calcium (mg): 70, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.