Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 3 hrs 45 mins to 5 hrs 45 mins
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 medium pears, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, quartered
- 2/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Combine pineapple, pears, peaches, cherries, apricots, orange juice, brown sugar and vanilla in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 31/2 hours or LOW for 51/2 hours.
2. Uncover and remove 2 tbsp of the liquid. In a small bowl, stir together liquid and cornstarch. Stir cornstarch mixture back into slow cooker; cook 15 minutes more or until thickened. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 139, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.