Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, whisk eggs with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a large oven-safe nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until edges are set, about 4 minutes. Top evenly with spinach, peppers, and cheeses. Bake until eggs are cooked through and the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes and slice.
2. In a large bowl, toss tomatoes with basil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Serve with the frittata.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 257, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 381, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 9639, vit. C (mg): 115, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 161, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 511, Potassium (mg): 633, calcium (mg): 221, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.