Servings: 12 Yield: 12 sugar cone trees Active Time 45 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting or 2 recipes Cozy Cookie Glaze
- 1 4 ounce box sugar ice cream cones (12 cones)
- Sprinkles, colored sugars, or sweetened flaked coconut for decorating
1. Using a butter knife, spread the frosting or glaze on the outside of the ice cream cones.
2. Sprinkle the cones on all sides with sprinkles, colored sugar, and/or coconut.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 222, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 34, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 28, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): , vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 14, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 105, Potassium (mg): 27, calcium (mg): 4, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.