Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins to 25 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped dried figs
- 4 cups herbed-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12 (2 1/2-inch ) muffin cup pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook just until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the hazelnuts and cook 1 minute more, stirring often to prevent them from burning.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in the chopped figs and stuffing mix. Pour broth and water over the top and mix well.
3. Scoop about 1/3 cup of the stuffing mixture into each cup of the prepared muffin pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 119, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 19, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 316, Potassium (mg): 60, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.