Servings: 8 Yield: 6 cups Prep 15 mins Chill overnight Bake 400°F 45 mins Stand 30 mins
- 1 12 ounce package seasoned whole wheat and/or white seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 14 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
1. Place stuffing mix and broth in a large bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add celery, shallots, sage, and thyme. Cook and stir for 6 minutes or until softened.
2. Add vegetable mixture to stuffing mixture; stir to combine. Add pecans and cherries and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and chill overnight.
3. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake, covered with foil, for 45 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 233, Fat, total (g): 6, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 648, Potassium (mg): 91, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.