Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 4 cups Weekend-Prepped Toasted Bread cubes
- 2 1/2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 15 ounce can low-sodium cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1. In a large salad bowl combine the bread cubes, mixed greens, cannellini beans and mint.
2. In a small jar combine the oil, vinegar, and mustard. Cover and shake until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Pour vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat. Gently stir in the strawberries. Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- 1 1 pound loaf crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cut the bread into bite-sized cubes. Spread on two baking sheets and toss with 2 Tbs. olive oil. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes, tossing once. Cool completely, and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 474, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 56, Monounsaturated fat (g): 13, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 8, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 668, vit. C (mg): 52, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 43, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 575, Potassium (mg): 428, calcium (mg): 108, iron (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.