1. Coat a 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with plastic wrap, smoothing any wrinkles.
2. Blend strawberries in a blender until smooth. Pour into a small bowl and stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar. Set aside.
3. On top of a double boiler over simmering water, whisk together egg yolks, eggs and remaining 3/4 cup sugar. Whisk in moscato. Continue to whisk until mixture reaches 160 degrees and mounds on top of itself when whisk is lifted, about 15 minutes.
4. Remove top of double boiler and place in an ice-water bath. Whisk egg mixture until cool. Stir in strawberry puree. Place half the mixture in a separate bowl and tint with a few drops of red food coloring.
5. Beat cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Fold half the whipped cream into red portion and half into untinted portion in the other bowl.
6. Spread red mixture into prepared pan; freeze 2 hours. Spoon untinted mixture on top of frozen layer. Cover and freeze overnight.
7. To unmold and serve, briefly dip loaf pan into warm water. Invert onto serving plate and shake gently. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Garnish with whipped cream and halved strawberries, if desired.