Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 25 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds peaches, plums and nectarines, peeled and cut into chunks (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup plus 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup milk
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a 6-cup shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine fruit, 1 cup of the sugar, the tapioca, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Spoon into prepared dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together Bisquick, 2 tbsp of the sugar, the butter and milk. Stir until thick batter forms. Dollop heaping tablespoonfuls over fruit. Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp sugar over top. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and topping has browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 266, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.