Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 sweet green peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 18 ounce container prepared barbecue shredded pork
- 1 15 ounce can sweet potatoes in syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In large pot, combine peppers, corn, shredded pork and 1 cup water. Heat, covered, over medium high for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peppers are crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, drain sweet potatoes and discard excess syrup. If whole, cut into cubes. Stir into stew and cook another 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve sprinkled with cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 358, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 1022, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.