Servings: 6 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups cooked white beans in cooking liquid (leftover from Mediterranean Roast Cod with White Beans)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup dried ditalini pasta or other small pasta
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large saucepan bring the beans, tomatoes, and water to boiling. Add the pasta and simmer, uncovered, according to pasta package directions, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add the arugula, vinegar, and pepper to taste. Serve topped with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 253, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 42, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 11, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 486, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 210, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 391, Potassium (mg): 679, calcium (mg): 111, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.