Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 6 ounce box polenta with cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 16 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 19 ounce can white kidney beans (cannellini), drained and rinsed
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can pasta-style chunky tomatoes
- 1 9 ounce package frozen Italian cut green beans or cut green beans
1. Prepare polenta according to package directions; pour into 9-inch pie plate.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven. Add green pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Add the chickpeas, beans and tomatoes; cook 10 minutes. Add frozen beans; cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
3. Slice polenta into 4 wedges. Top with beans. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 499, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 3, carb. (g): 91, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 1248, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.