1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Toss diced squash with 2 tbsp of the oil and tsp each of the salt and pepper and spread onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, remove and discard skin from chicken. Shred meat into pieces, discarding bones (you'll need 3 cups shredded chicken). Refrigerate roasted squash and chicken overnight.
3. The next evening, combine farro, 1/2 tsp of the salt and 41/2 cups water in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then stir in dried cranberries. Boil for an additional 5 minutes; drain and rinse.
4. In a small skillet, combine remaining tsp each salt and pepper, the cumin, ginger and cinnamon. Toast over medium heat for 1 minute.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Slowly whisk into skillet with seasonings. Remove from heat. Reheat squash and chicken in microwave for 2 minutes.
6. Combine farro, squash, chicken and kale in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing, gently toss, and sprinkle with goat cheese and walnuts. Serve at room temperature.