Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins
- 1 pound broccolini or broccoli florets
- 3/4 pound haricots verts
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen green peas
- 2 sweet red peppers, seeded, cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Grilled lemon slices (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add broccolini, haricots verts, peas and red peppers. Return to a boil and cook for 3 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over mediumhigh heat; add garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 30 seconds; add vegetables and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt.
3. Serve with grilled lemon slices, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 111, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 186, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.