Yield: 18 spiders Prep 20 mins
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats, ground slightly in a blender or food processor
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mini pretzels
1. Place the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla in a heat-proof container and warm for 30 seconds in the microwave. Add to a medium bowl with the oats, coconut, and cocoa powder. Stir thoroughly to combine.
2. Form peanut butter mixture into tablespoon-size balls. Break mini pretzels and press in for legs. Cut a raisin in half and position, with the cut sticky side down, in place for eyes. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to three days in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 117, Fat, total (g): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 75, calcium (mg): 7, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.