Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 12 slices angel food cake
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced light peaches, drained
- 12 fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. Beat the heavy cream in a medium-size bowl until soft peaks form. Add the confectioners sugar and almond extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
2. Place raspberries in food processor or blender. Whirl until smooth puree. Press puree through wire-mesh sieve to remove seeds.
3. Arrange cake slices on 12 dessert plates. Spoon a few tablespoons raspberry puree over each slice or on plate. Garnish with peach slices, a dollop of whipped cream, remaining raspberries and mint.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 255, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 27, carb. (g): 44, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 407, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.