Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 package (9 oz.) fresh spinach-and-cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus (about 1 lb.), cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. slices
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 14 ounce can quartered artichokes, drained
- 2 cups baby spinach, big stems removed
- Grated Parmesan
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add garlic. Cook until golden, about 1 minute. Add shallots and cook about 3 minutes. Add asparagus and red bell pepper, and cook until soft and starting to brown, about 3 minutes.
3. Add cream cheese and cook until melted. Add reserved pasta water, lemon zest and juice, and salt, stirring to combine.
4. Turn heat to medium-low. Add artichokes and tortellini; cook until heated through. Just before serving, stir in baby spinach, just to wilt it. Serve with grated Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 310, Fat, total (g): 13, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 585, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.