Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 bags (6 oz each) baby spinach
- 2 Pink Lady apples, cored, halved and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider, ginger, mustard and shallot. Gradually whisk in oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine spinach, apples and onion. Toss with dressing and season with salt. Fold in crumbled bacon and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 214, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 14, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 478, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.