Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 25 mins Marinate 15 mins Grill 13 mins
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemongrass
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 red Thai chile or small serrano chile, seeded and chopped
- 6 baby bok choy (about 11/2 lbs), sliced in half lengthwise, stem end left intact
- 1 large bunch scallions, trimmed
- 6 red Thai chiles (optional)
- 2 cups red, orange and yellow grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas
- Lime wedges for squeezing
- Hot chili oil (optional)
- Thai basil (optional)
1. In a mini chopper, combine soy sauce, oil, lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, lemongrass, sugar and chopped Thai chile or serrano. Whirl to blend. Place in a dish with bok choy, scallions and whole Thai chiles, if using. Marinate 15 minutes.
2. Heat a gas grill to mediumhigh or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grates.
3. Remove vegetables from marinade and reserve remaining liquid. Grill bok choy for about 4 minutes per side, and scallions and chiles (if using) for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a platter.
4. Place a grilling grid on grill and heat for a few minutes. Grill tomatoes and sugar snap peas on grid for about 5 minutes, turning frequently. Remove to platter with other vegetables; drizzle with reserved marinade. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing and, if desired, hot chili oil. Garnish with Thai basil, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 607, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.