Servings: 8 Yield: 2 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk the egg white until frothy in a large bowl. Whisk in the sugar, salt, cinnamon and cayenne. Add the nuts and toss until coated.
2. Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Toss the nuts and bake 10 more minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove the nuts to a plate and let cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 221, Fat, total (g): 18, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 302, calcium (mg): 26, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.