Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
1. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin and cream cheese and mix together until well blended. Add syrup and cinnamon and continue to mix until smooth. Serve with apple and pear slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 174, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 5182, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 11, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 107, Potassium (mg): 215, calcium (mg): 51, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.