- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Weekend-Prepped Hard Boiled Eggs, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a small baking dish and large baking sheet with foil. Set pork in the baking dish and coat with the mustard. In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, cumin, paprika and 1/4 tsp. of the salt. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the pork. Roast the pork for about 35 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F.
2. Meanwhile, on the baking sheet toss the asparagus with olive oil and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Roast until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Slice the pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Top the asparagus with the chopped egg, and serve with the pork.
1. Put 2 eggs in a small pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside for 11 minutes. Drain and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 221, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 167, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 28, vit. A (IU): 952, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 48, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 398, Potassium (mg): 647, calcium (mg): 45, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.