Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1 pound tri-color baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 ciabatta rolls or other buns, toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
1. Preheat grill. Fold and 24x12-inch piece of nonstick foil in half to make a double thickness of foil. In a medium bowl toss the potatoes with the oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and pepper. Place the potatoes in the center of the foil. Bring up opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold. Grill, covered, directly over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the lamb, onion, cilantro, cumin, and 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper. Form into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Grill burgers for 10 to 12 minutes (160 degrees F). Layer the burgers on buns with sliced tomatoes and arugula. Serve with the potatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 468, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 45, Monounsaturated fat (g): 10, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): 1, fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, vit. A (IU): 425, vit. C (mg): 29, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 72, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 3, sodium (mg): 731, Potassium (mg): 931, calcium (mg): 75, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.