Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) apple brandy (such as Calvados)
- Pinch ground cloves
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
1. Combine apple cider, orange juice, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a medium saucepan. Bring just to a simmer over medium heat and simmer 3 minutes. Divide among 6 small mugs and add brandy, if desired. Garnish each with a cinnamon stick.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 99, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 17, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.