1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Using a cookie cutter, cut out as many stars as possible from the puff pastry.
3. Arrange on two parchment-lined baking sheets and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F until puffed and golden, about 12 minutes.
5. Place 1 cup of strawberries in a food processor and puree until smooth. Combine heavy whipping cream and confectioners' sugar in a large chilled bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip until soft peaks form. Add the strawberry puree and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
6. Serve pastry stars on top of a dollop of whipped cream. Top with strawberries.