Yield: 10 Total Time 30 mins
- 2 14 ounces cans of low-sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- - 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- - 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- - 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
1. Lay the chickpeas on a double layer of paper towels and dry them well.
2. Add the oil to a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chickpeas and cook, tossing frequently, until crisp and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the cumin, smoked paprika, and salt and serve.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 106, Fat, total (g): 4, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 129, calcium (mg): 43, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.