Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 - 15 ounce can reduced-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons weekend-prepped salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 corn tortillas, sliced into thin strips
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. In a medium bowl gently toss together the beans, avocado, salad dressing, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tortilla strips and fry until golden, turning once, about 3 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Add the eggs and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pan and scramble until set. Top eggs with fried tortilla strips and cilantro and serve with the bean salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 329, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 279, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 11, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 8, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 524, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 66, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 477, Potassium (mg): 666, calcium (mg): 103, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.